Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sushi Crave

I spent my day at Starbucks applying for jobs. I love coffee shops, especially when studying is not the reason for why I'm there. The act of sipping a nice cup of warm vanilla latte with soy-milk is absolutely heartwarming on a sunny winter day. As the day dawns into the evening, my stomach growls for satiety. The complete fulfillment is the sushi I have been craving for, ever since I came down with a bad case of food poisoning or stomach flu a few weeks ago. It was probably the worst experience thus far. My cravings were satisfied at Ichiro. 

Food Review: Ichiro
  • This is probably one of those restaurants where you don't expect much from it. Its located in a quiet street and when you enter the place, very few customers are present. Staff are friendly and welcoming.
  • Food was reasonable for the portion size. Titantic is one of the biggest sushi roll I ever saw for $12. 
  • For an affordable and tasty sushi place, this is by far one of the better ones I have tried. I will definitely come back again. 
Excuse my crappy phone camera...
Interior of Ichiro
Combination Sashimi (Tuna, Yellowtail, Salmon, Albacore)
Cherry Blossom
Lion King

Ginormous Titanic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...