Sunday, February 10, 2013

Puzzle Pirates

Recently, I have an urge to play some games. Yea, I admit I'm a nerd when it comes to video games or computer games. I can spend hours and hours to finish a role playing game. I'm not sure what's a fun game at the moment, but I know there's been many YouTubers playing the game Slender, which I am not a fan of when it comes to horror games. It's way to intense for me. So in the end, I decided to explore some childhood memory PC games. I ended up with Puzzle Pirates. I remember back when I was a kid it was frustrating for me to navigate and play the game because of computer lag, but now its different. I can enjoy the game!

Time to be hiatus!
I'm creating a beginner account, so Join me!

Puzzle Pirates
Pirate name: Ailea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...