Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Arizmendi Pizza

Arizmendi Pizza is officially my favorite pizza spot! A unique feature for this pizza is that all the ingredients on the pizza is 100% vegetarian, similar to Cheese Board (a sister store). I only been to both places once and I got to say that I do happen to favor one out of the two. It's the one I am reviewing and it goes to --- Arizmendi Pizza! Many may demur, but this can change if I try more pizzas from both. As of now, Arizmendi is so yummilicious!

Food Review: Arizmendi Pizza

Ingredient topping of the Day: 
  • Goat Cheese, Oil, Mozzarella Cheese, Red Onion, Parsley, Butternut Squash, Pecan
Cost:
  • About 2.75 a slice or $10 for half a whole pizza.
My thoughts:
  • The taste was delicious. I didn't think such combinations will work, but it was great. What I especially like from the combination was the butternut squash and the pecan; you get a subtle taste of sweetness and a hint of crunch to create that wow factor.
    • Can't wait to go again to try some exciting combos of flavor!

Interior of Arizmendi Pizza
* Free cups of water on the side

Pizza of the Day

Yums!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...