Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Biotrue

It seems like Bausch + Lomb has come up with a new line called Biotrue. I guess that inspiration comes from using biology to formulate this product. As I am very interested in biology, I was tempted into buying this at Costco. I'm not gonna lie, but the packaging was pretty impressive. There was also a promotion going on, which takes off a couple of bucks from the original cost. 
  • Biotrue
    • New line of Bausch + Lomb. The brand is currently promoting both Biotrue contact solution and Biotrue OneDay lenses
    • Has a lubricant found naturally in our eyes
    • Matches the pH of our tears
    • Keeps specific tear protein active
    • Here's the link for more information (I am not affiliated with this company in any way)
Biotrue contact solution.
Notice the right sidebar of the box, it shows an image of the contact lenses case.
I did not try this yet. I am still trying to finish my other solution. Updates will be added once I try this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...