Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Biotrue

It seems like Bausch + Lomb has come up with a new line called Biotrue. I guess that inspiration comes from using biology to formulate this product. As I am very interested in biology, I was tempted into buying this at Costco. I'm not gonna lie, but the packaging was pretty impressive. There was also a promotion going on, which takes off a couple of bucks from the original cost. 
  • Biotrue
    • New line of Bausch + Lomb. The brand is currently promoting both Biotrue contact solution and Biotrue OneDay lenses
    • Has a lubricant found naturally in our eyes
    • Matches the pH of our tears
    • Keeps specific tear protein active
    • Here's the link for more information (I am not affiliated with this company in any way): 
Biotrue contact solution.
Notice the right sidebar of the box, it shows an image of the contact lenses case.
I did not try this yet. I am still trying to finish my other solution. Updates will be added once I try this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...