Sunday, September 23, 2012

Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System

Product Review : Clarisonic Mia

A couple of weeks ago, I saw the Clarisonic Mia + other cleansing systems on SlickDeals. I have heard great reviews and positive feedback from this product. Therefore, I was in great temptation to purchase one for myself. Call it the act of spoiling thyself. Here's what you have to know about my skin type. I have combination skin; the T-zone is the most oily and the rest my face is very dry in the Winter and very oily in the Summer.

Clarisonic Mia

What is it?

  • Uses Sonic Technology and micro-massage motions to cleanse skin, removing impurities, leaving skin softer and smoother.
  • Cleanses 6x better than using hands in 1 minute
  • Gently massages skin to clean pores
  • With usage, the skin is able to absorb moisturizers and serums more effectively
  • Gentle enough to be used 2x a day
Cost: 
  • Approximately $85 with discounted sale on SlickDeals
Package includes:
  • Clarisonic Mia (Blue)
  • Universal voltage charger
  • Travel Bag (Brown)
  • Additional Sensitive Brush Head
  • 1 0z. trial size Refreshing Gel Cleanser
  • 5 ml. La Roche-Posay Daily Clarifying Acne Treatment
  • 10-day supply of Hyalo Gyn
    • Vaginal Hydrating Gel

Opening of the Clarisonic Mia

Travel Bag + additional Sensitive Brush head

Travel Bag + Sensitive Brush Head

Hyalo Gyn + La Roche-Posay

Clarisonic Mia in BLUE

Beyond the Washcloth...comes Clarisonic!

Ou La La with gel cleanser and charger, and of course my Mia

My New Blue Clarisonic Mia

Progress:

I have started integrating the Clarisonic Mia into my daily skin regimen. I use it twice a day, in the morning and at night. My first day of using the Clarisonic Mia was great, I already noticed the difference, my skin was radiant and glowing. It looked smoother even after applying my daily moisturizers and lotions. Am I being bias already?

A week has already gone by and the same review I had about this product on the very first day did not change. I am impressed. My skin was still glowing and more radiant than ever. I have also tried other cleansers instead of the gel cleanser in my morning regimen. I still feel really clean after using the Clarisonic. My skin does look smoother and feel a bit smoother. Although, I still suspect that I need more time before I can fully review this product thoroughly. 

Its been a couple months already. I am still using my Clarisonic. I have notice significant changes to my skin. My forehead is absolutely shiny from using my Mia. However, a product can only do so much to your skin. It has come to the maximum peak of effectiveness. However, I do recommend the product for maintaining clean and clear skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...