Friday, September 14, 2012

E.L.F. Goodies

What's the next best thing to looking great in your own raw skin? 

The natural look; better described as applying light make-up to create the effect of radiant flawless skin. And its always better to purchase make-up that works great and cost less. E.L.F. make-up and cosmetics offers decent beauty products at low prices than most retail stores. If you can't get it online, you can just drive to your local Target store to find the same products without paying the shipping cost. Personally, E.L.F. products are a hit-or-miss for me. If the product is good, then GREAT! I pay a little bit of money for a good product. If the product is bad, then I guess I pay for what I get, which is not so much of a loss than say a hundred dollar product. 

My finds at Target:

E.L.F. Nail Polish. The new fall preview collection.
  • Not sure if its a new line or new packaging, but I have never seen this before at Target, actually not even on their website. The new bottle is in a circular shape instead of a rectangle shape. The top cap is decorated with gold specks of snake skin look-alike features. 
    • Overall, I like the new change. However, it does seem like a smaller bottle with an increase of a dollar.
  • Cost: $2.00 per bottle
  • Name: There are no labels indicating the name of the color of this product. Its a nude base with a very light hint of pink. 
    • Its a nice color for an everyday causal look or maybe if you're going for a sophisticated appearance.

E.L.F. fall preview collection nail polish

Nails painted with the nameless ELF fall collection nail polish

E.L.F. Cream Eyeshadow
  • Name: Dawn
    • Its a neutral color, perfect for light make-up. It does consist of a bit of shimmer. Its also very creamy when applied.
  • Package: Package includes the eyeshadow in a square container. If you look at the side-view down below, notice that the container is customized to a shape that DOES NOT fill up the product in all corners of the square container. Package also includes a small brush for eye application.
    • Personally, I feel that using my finger tips is a better tool to apply than the brush.
  • Cost: $3.00 a box

ELF Cream Eyeshadow in Dawn

The color Dawn

Oops...brush has been used!
But I couldn't resist the temptation to test it out first

Dawn Cream Eyeshadow Swatch
***I wanted to point out that after reading a blogger note that their own blog pictures have been taken off their web and was used for fraud, has made me paranoid. Although that specific blogger is a seller and I am not, that puts me back in a more relief state. However, I did consider at one point to include watermarks as a record of copyrighted print. So, I finally took the time to include it in my recent photos, I'm a bit lazy to go back and do the old pictures. We will see~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...