Thursday, January 31, 2013

Skin79 BB Cream Review Coming Soon!

First of, I have been using BB cream for about a year and over. I just never did a review on it. BB cream seems to be the thing right now and I recently purchased Skin79 VIP Gold, so I thought I do a review on it. In addition to that, I'll also do a review on the Skin79 VIP Hot Pink as well. People who are debating about getting Skin79 usually want a comparison between these two (I have been one of those people), since I am now a user of both products, my feedback, hopefully can help you make your decision. If not, I hope my pictures will convince you of the two.

There will be 3 reviews coming out soon on: 
1) Skin79 VIP Gold 
2) Skin79 VIP Hot Pink 
3) Skin79 VIP Gold v.s. Skin79 VIP Hot Pink


Skin79 VIP Hot Pink and Skin79 VIP Gold
Yay for bb cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...