Sunday, January 13, 2013

Food Truck

I was around the neighborhood of Jack London Square doing some business. Boy, was I hungry and it just so happen to be on a Saturday and that means FOOD TRUCK! I wouldn't have known there would be food trucks on that street if I wasn't looking for parking. Yep, took me awhile to find some free parking. I can't quite remember the names of the other food trucks but there was a burger truck, dessert truck, and Mediterranean truck. I didn't really crave for any of those options, but I did opted for the Indian truck.

Food Truck: Curry Up Now

What I got
  • Sexy Fries aka Chicken Tikka Masala Sweet Potato Fries
    • Consists of: Criss-cut sweet potato fries, onions, chicken, secret curry sauce
    • If you are craving for some Indian food and also like sweet potato fries, this is the next best thing! It has the good ol' curry flavor and the potatoes. What makes it so good is that the sweet potato are criss-cut fries, you literally get the crunchy texture that lacks in regular curry dishes. Also, their substitution of french fries with sweet potatoes fries is a +1. 
      • I did, however, dislike the chicken. It was really dry, which made it hard to chew. And I'm not a fan of raw onions.


Curry Up Now

Chicken Tikka Masala Sexy Fries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...