Monday, January 28, 2013

Check It Out!

Recently, a good friend of mine has recommended me to ask you guys to check out her friend's site. So before you go, it better not be spam or a virus infested site, let me explain what this site is all about. 

Miss&Miss is a start-up jewelry site created by two sisters. Everything is handmade, so if you're one of those people that really enjoy personalized handcrafted jewelry, you should go check it out. Let me remind you that this is a start-up and relatively new. Therefore, there is not a huge selection of necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Right now, there is a Valentine's Day discount going on for selected items, so if you are interested, it is the best time to purchase.

My personal opinions about it:

What I like:
  • Unique jewelry
  • Handmade
  • Can design your own jewelry
  • Price --- Did I mention that there is free shipping. 
  • Free Repair, however, you are responsible for the postage to be sent back to them
What I dislike:
  • Not a huge selection
  • Pay-pal only
  • Free Repair, however, you are responsible for the postage to be sent back to them
So to give you guys an idea about their jewelry, here are some pictures.






If you have questions or comments about their website, leave me a message below. Happy Shopping! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...