Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Foreign Presents

If you take a look at any of your items that you have at home, most or even ALL of your products say Made in China. Why? Because manufacturing is way cheaper to produce and labor cost is way lower. Yep, that's just how the economy works in order to earn their share of profit. Although so much of the products we buy in America is from China, there are things that you just can't buy from China in America. Say what? Yea, all the cute things or weird flavored food. Ever heard of bamboo crackers? Neither have I, but it was really good. I wish I had more. My sister came back from Taiwan and got me back some goodies.

Presents I got from my lovely sister:
  • Tony Moly Blackhead Egg pore gel
    • Excessive sebum, keratin accumulated great in removing white head & black head 
    • Gel form
    • Deep cleansing, provide clear & translucent skin. Contain keratin with whitening effect to provide a clean & smooth skin
    • And if after finish using the product, break that yellow part of the shell, you will find seeds that you can plant. (I find myself laughing as I heard the last part of it)
  • Famous Pineapple Cake
    • A famous sweet pastry with pineapple paste filling.
  • Bamboo Crackers
    • A thin cracker with bamboo flavor? Well, it taste like...really hard to explain. There's a slight salty yet slight sweet taste. There's a bit of pepper taste as well. But it was really good, very addicting. 
I still have a few more goodies, updates coming soon.

 Tony Moly Blackhead Pore Gel Packaging
Egg Pore! 
Crack that egg open...
And you get the gel 
Famous Pineapple Cake
Delicious Bamboo Crackers. Its the bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...