Sunday, March 3, 2013

How To Get Rid Of Oily Hair

I wash my hair practically everyday to get rid of oily hair. It really bothers me when I skip a day of washing my hair and the very next day, I can see the oil already forming on the layers of my hair. It makes me feel irritable and uncomfortable knowing that my hair is not clean

Lucky for me, it just so happens that I stumble upon a box that had a trial size of the TRESemme Dry Shampoo. It was included when I bought a hair spray, I just never test tried this dry shampoo. 

Product Review: TRESemme Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo 

What it does:
  • Product is for fine/oily hair
  • Eliminates oil and odor with mineral clay and citrus 
How to use:
  1. Shake rigorously 
  2. Lift sections of hair and spray lightly on roots with short bursts, holding 8 - 12 inches away from head and leave-in for 1 - 2 minutes
  3. Use fingertips to distribute evenly
  4. Can be use throughout the day
My thoughts:
  • It was my first time trying a dry shampoo, so I was a bit skeptical of how well this product will work. It was easy to use and it worked great. 
  • My hair was not washed for a day and it was pretty nasty looking with grease spread all over. I did a couple of sprays to test it out. I could see immediate results of lively hair again, without the oil that is. It does have a bit of volume but I wouldn't say that it was very volumizing, but in terms of removing the oil, it does do the job. I could also smell a nice refreshing scent from the spray, so I assume that is what the product meant when it says that it eliminates odor (its more like masking the odor than eliminating).
  • What I didn't really like is that you might have to re-apply this product every couple of hours, because this product is not a permanent solution for clean hair, its just a temporary solution.
  • Overall, a great product when you didn't get a chance to wash your hair and the next morning you're stuck with very oily hair. All you need to do is bring this mini bottle and voila, a 2 minute wash is all you need.
Spray bottle. Light bright green cap. Black bottle. With TreSemme words in white.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...