Friday, November 15, 2013

All About Lips

I am reviewing two products: Rosebud Salve lip balm and Color Whisper lipstick

Rosebud Salve
The gift that I received comes in a pack of three in a tin can. The one that I have given a chance to try was the minted rose. It reminds of EOS, where you just open it up and start smearing it on your lips, except  rosebud salve is more hydrating.

You can get these at urban outfitter. Its 2 for $12 for one lip balm. This was given to me by a friend so I'm not too sure how much the whole would cost.

 






The next product I have is the Color whisper by Maybelline. I got the made-it mauve which is a very pretty dark red-ish pink color. Its great to wear on a daily basis or even on a nice day out. Did I mention that it is very hydrating.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...